Can I Travel outside the UK?

FOREIGN TRAVEL – we will happily issue a ‘Green Card’ for the following countries – you will need to provide at least 48 hours’ notice for this. Surcharges for European travel do apply, so please contact our reservation team direct, and they will be more than happy to provide a quotation.

Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.