What Identification will I need?
- All drivers must show their Current valid Driving Licence for inspection at time of vehicle collection.
- We may also be able to check your details with the DVLA direct if you have lost or misplaced your Driving Licence an additional charge of £5.00 will apply for this.
- Old style Paper Copy Only – must be produced and checked for any convictions or endorsements
- New Plastic Card and Paper Style – Both the plastic and paper counterpart must be viewed to check for any convictions or endorsements
- We must also see TWO other forms of identification these can be any of the below:
- Full Passport
- Household Utility Bill (Address to match Driving Licence address)
- Credit Card Statement (Address to match Driving Licence)
If the address displayed on your Drivers Licence is not that of your residential address you should be advised to update your details with the DVLA.